Since 2005 in France, the sustainable mobility is developing more and more. Many services and actions were largely achieved for communities and companies. They become aware that bicycle is an efficient and effective mean of travel for employees.
Since 2008, Vélogik make its mark as the cycling policy expert in territorial ladders. Vélogik coordinates measures between employees and companies, relying on its network.
Our development and results in France :
- 731 000€ turnover in 2013.
- Our workforce has doubled in the past year.
- More than 100 customers in France and Europe.
- One of the few companies certified ISO 140001
Today, Vélogik begins his international career. Fresh from its success, Vélogik has won a call for tender in Reunion Island.
Internal audit : With or without displacement plan: To prepare the initiation of action
- Diagnosis of internal displacement
- Cycling solutions adaptability
- Recommendations and validation of action plan
Provision of services
- Information meetings’ organisation for general public
- Animation : coaching and meeting between users
- Seek funding and grants
- Legal aid
- Monitoring and coordination (project manager)
- Charters for proper use
Communications and Press Relations
- Redaction (service presentation, media advisory, news release, invitation, agenda )
- Graphic creation
- Press and Public Relations Service
- Promotional measures
Bicycle tourist offer commercialization
- Developing the strategy
- Design of the offer adapted for your organization : bicycle workshop, holiday club, Hotel, Territory…
- Creation and validation of action validation
Fleet management services :
Provision of company cycles
- Bicycle sales or renting systems (Electrically assisted cycles, folding bike, traditionnaly bike)
- Safety and comfort accessories : helmet, luggage, locks and equipments…
Correct care and maintenance on-site assistance
- the guarantee of our fleet long-term viability
- Fleet management, including reporting and controlling.
Exploitation of bicycle systems :
- Bicycle systems : self-service automated and long-term renting
- Recruitment and personnel management
- Financial or fiscal management.
- Customer service